Saturday Lead Kitchen Coordinator
The Saturday Kitchen is in need of a Lead Kitchen Coordinator for the Daily Food Kitchen. This is a volunteer position.
Duties will include:
• Opening and closing the kitchen
• Overseeing all cooks, servers, set up and cleanup volunteers
• Calling into Attleboro Area Council of Churches the weekly count
• Working with the Food n’ Friends administrator for needed food and supplies
• Working with the Food n’ Friends administrator in coordinating volunteers
Hours: Saturday’s 8am – 12:30pm
Dinner served: 11am
Where: Centenary United Methodist Church
15 Sanford St.
• The Food n’ Friends administrator will work with the Lead Kitchen Coordinator with the monthly food ordering and any food or supplies needed on any given week.
• The Food n’ Friends administrator will purchase and deliver all food and supplies.
Being a volunteer lead kitchen coordinator is a very rewarding opportunity for someone who enjoys being around and helping people.
If interested please contact Pam Tarallo at the Attleboro Area Council of Churches